Using i-Ready Online Instruction at Home
Your children can continue their learning with i-Ready at home! i-Ready provides personalized academic and enrichment activities to meet your student’s specific needs. These i-Ready instruction lessons will support students’ growth, development and Math/Reading grade-level readiness.
By working on the prescribed (green button) and teacher assigned (blue button) i-Ready lessons, your child will be addressing individual skill deficits and key grade level skills/standards that will help ensure they are proficient on prerequisite skills for next year.
All you need to get started are a computer, internet, Adobe Flash Player, and the following:
- Run a system check on your computer at: http://www.i-ready.com/support/
- Website: https://login.i-ready.com
- Student Username: _____________________
- Student Password: _____________________
In support of i-Ready, please monitor your child’s usage and provide assistance when necessary. You may check your child’s progress by having the student log in and click the “My Progress” tab. Here you will be able to see exactly what skills your student has been working on and how he/she is doing.
Have further questions about i-Ready or want to know how to best support your child?
- Check out the new i-Ready Family Center! (http://i-readycentral.com/familycenter)